League of Women Voters of Kootenai County
The purpose of the Voters Guide is:
- Provide voters with comprehensive, nonpartisan information about the contests on their ballot in an easy-to-use presentation.
- Provide a means for candidates to publish information about themselves and their candidacy directly to voters.
General Election is November 6, 2012.
Photo ID is now required to vote in Idaho. If a voter is not able to show a required photo ID, the voter will be given the option to sign the Personal Identity Affadavit. Please click here for more details.
November 6, 2012 ballots will include:
Idaho Voters Pamphlet - Website
- President of the United States
- Idaho 1st District Congressman
- One State Senate seat & two State Representative seats in each of the county's 3 Legislative districts
- Judge Magistrate
- 2 State Constitutional Amendments
- 3 Statewide Referendums regarding schools:
- Proposition 1 re: teacher contracts
- Proposition 2 re: teacher performance pay
- Proposition 3 re: school district funding
- Kootenai County Commissioner in District 1
- Kootenai County Commissioner in District 3
- Kootenai County Sheriff
- Kootenai County Prosecuting Attorney
- Kootenai County measure - Optional forms of Government
- Alpine Meadows Water & Sewer District bond
- Kootenai-Shoshone Soil & Water Conservation District - Supervisors
- North Idaho College - Trustees
- Northern Lakes Fire Protection District bond
General Election Ballot Referenda Wording - Website
See what the Presidential candidates have to say at VOTE411.org .
The following Statewide races are also on the ballot :
|United States Representative District 1
||3019 S Hudspeth Ln Meridian ID 83642
||Box 5 Letha ID 83636
||1421 Dearborn St Caldwell ID 83605
||Raul R. Labrador
||PO Box 1616 Boise ID 83701
|United States Representative District 2
||1210 N 11th Boise ID 83702
||PO Box 1541 Boise ID 83701