|The purpose of the Voters Guide is:
- Provide voters with comprehensive, nonpartisan information about the contests on their ballot in an easy-to-use presentation.
- Provide a means for candidates to publish information about themselves and their candidacy directly to voters.
This site uses information posted on the Idaho Secretary of State Website and the Kootenai County Elections Website.
ELECTION DATES for 2019:
March 12, 2019 School District Levy Election
School Levies and Bond Issues - Coeur d'Alene, Lakeland, Post Falls and Plummer Worley
Early Voting begins Feb. 25 to March 8 at Kootenai County Elections, 1808 N Third St., Coeur d'Alene
Absentee Ballot Request Form: https://bit.ly/2SpKn8d
- All voters must go to their designated polling place on Election Day.
- Early Voting will be available at the County Elections Office during the following dates:
- February 25 through March 8, Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Mailed absentee ballots must be requested by March 1.
Kootenai County Elections Office
1808 N. 3rd St
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814-3407
KOOTENAI COUNTY ELECTIONS
P.O. BOX 9000 COEUR D'ALENE, ID 83816-9000
PHONE: (208) 446-1030
FAX: (208) 446-2184
Early voting will be available at the Kootenai County Elections Office 8AM to 5PM Monday - Friday about 3 weeks prior to an election.
The Absentee Ballot Request can be dropped off, emailed, mailed or faxed to the Elections Office and must be received 6 days prior to an election.
Voted Absentee Ballot must be received at Kootenai County Elections by Election Day.
Voting on Election Day:
Photo ID is now required to vote in Idaho. If a voter is not able to show a required photo ID, the voter will be given the option to sign the Personal Identity Affadavit. Please click here for more details.
Voters must go to their designated polling place. To confirm your polling place location, use the Polling Place look-up feature available by clicking here. Polls will be open from 8AM to 8PM. Voter registration and address change is available at your Polling Place on Election Day with Photo ID and Proof of 30 day residency:
Examples of photo ID - Driver's License from Idaho or another state; School ID card.
Examples of documents - Utility bill; Bank statement; Credit card statement; Auto registration; Rental agreement or mortgage statement; Report Card.